Bringing Mecha anime and manga style super robot shooter to mobile devices.
2017 Project update
Some information about the project release : The game will be released for iOS and Android with English, French, Russian and Portuguese languages (Translation has been just completed).. We are still on track for March release. The game was approved on Test Flight and we are conducted the latest game play tests.
2017 World Wide Press Release
Quantum Revenge is scheduled for a March Release. See our featured article in Touch Arcade
Twin-Stick shooters are doing quite well on mobile, which is a bit surprising given the absence of actual sticks. Quantum Revenge is getting ready to join the club of twin-stick shooters in March 2017, and its claim to fame is its anime influences and, specifically, the Mecha robots you'll be able to control. With a fun combination of 3D and 2D animation, Quantum Revenge looks like it will be quite different from most twin-stick shooters out there.
About Quantum Revenge
In the year 70 of the Galactic Calendar, humanity left Earth for colonizing new solar system, like the 14th solar system. Many years after, the troops of Rokuseya are invading our solar system, destroying every planet and life, but Tetsuji, Shin and Katashi are the elite pilots and the last line of defence to save Earth.
Quantum Revenge is a dual stick space shooter for mobile, designed for touch and game controllers, Android, iOS, Apple TV and Google TV. It features breath taking 3D animation and 2D animation, highly stylized enemy and robot inspired from the Manga universe, especially the 'Mecha' genre with man controlled robot fighters and more.
Fight epic battles in space Battle against large number of enemies and boss fight, in mesmerizing 3D, and animated 2D art and manga cartoon animation at full frame rate with AAA quality 3D effects and huge amounts of effects on screen. five missions, with two bosses each, and an epic finale.
Pilot and Customize your Mecha: 6 different robotic armours and player are available with different abilities and special attacks. Upgrade your armour with different modules like shield, drones and more. Show off skills around the globe:
With Google Play Games or Facebook realtime leaderboard, see your progression against the player better ranked than you while you play.
Key features of Quantum Revenge are:
- Fight epic battles in space
- Battle against large number of enemies and boss fight, in mesmerizing 3D, and animated 2D art and manga cartoon animation at full frame rate with AAA quality 3D effects and huge amounts of effects on screen. Featuring five missions, with two bosses each, and an epic finale.
- Pilot and Customize your Mecha:
- 6 different robotic armours and player are available with different abilities and special attacks.
- Upgrade your armour with different modules like shield, drones and more.
- Show off skills around the globe:
- With Game Center, Google Play Games for Android or Facebook realtime leaderboard, see your progression against the player better ranked than you while you play.
- High quality graphics
- HD textures optimized for OpenGL ES 3.2 and Metal for iOS, Shield Tablet and Shield TV
- Realistic physics engine.
- 2D Animation with particles, bone deformation and more
- 3D Engine with advanced shaders
- Quantum Revenge also features:
- Designed for latest Phone, Tablet and support for Google TV and Apple TV
- Google Play Games achievements for Android and Game Center achievements
- 64-bit and OpenGL ES 3.2 support (and Metal optimized for latest iPad Pro) with stunning, console-quality graphics like god rays, post process, advanced animation system, multi-threaded physics and rendering engine.
- Dual touch control configurations
- Game controller support
Available for iOS, Android, Windows 10. Announced for 2017